A beautiful face is one that belongs to a person who is fulfilling her life's purpose. The details of it are less important than what is speaks to the world of the person inside.
Beauty is about your soul and your spirit. If you feel good about yourself as a person and you're happy being with yourself, then I think you're a complete, beautiful person. Beauty is waking up in the morning, opening your eyes, and feeling good without looking in the mirror.
Ingredients
Whenever I browse the skincare section at the drugstore or department store, I feel like I'm in high school chemistry class. Skincare products today are loaded with all sorts of ingredients that claim to improve the skin both inside and out.
Some claims are based on solid evidence, while other claims stretch the truth. I believe every woman should be her own skincare expert - and this includes knowing how different ingredients work.
Sherrie Shepards Brazillian
Scroll down, turn OFF my playlist then watch Sherrie get her First Brazillian
Daily Skin Care Regimen Recomendations
Applying your Cleanser
Applying your Cleanser -
Did you know that when you wash your face, you should apply cleanser with a little bit of water to activate the surffectants in the cleanser. If you wet your face first and then apply cleanser the water helps activate the breaking down of barriers like (oils, dirt and make-up) that are settled on your face. Without water the cleanser wount be able to make contact and do it's job efficiently.
The Importance of Moisture
Moisture
The truth is, there is no cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles but you can greatly reduce their appearance by using the right moisurizers in the right combination. Depending on how dry your skin is, you may use a face serum, or a hydrating cream. You want to gauge how much your face needs at that particular moment.
If your skin feels really tight, start with an emollient face serum. This will restore the natural levels of lipids in dry skin. Next, apply a hydrating cream that is formulated with deeply moisturizing ingredients. Warm the cream in the palm of your hand, then gently pat the cream into your skin.
Beauty is as Beauty DOES
Your actions and words, not your lipgloss, show's the world who you realy are
A word about well Groomed Brow's
Well-groomed brows frame your face and gives it a more polished look. It's amazing how plucking and filling in the brows can lift and open up the eyes. As a teenager I onece plucked so much that I hardly had any brows left. I then neglected my eyebrows so that they could grow back. I find that trimming with a little pair of scissors before plucking tones down the straglers, then you have a better idea what needs to be plucked.
Here's how to get perfect arches: Pluck away any stray hairs between the brows. The inner corner of the brow should line up with the inner corner of the eye. Tweeze hairs growing below the brow. Pull hairs in the direction they are growing, in one quick motion. To enhance the natural arch of the brow, tweeze hairs just below the arch. Clean up stray hairs above the outer corners of the brows.
Having the correct shape for your face makes all the difference. When I wax my client's eyebrows I always remind them that, "Your eyebrows are ment to be sister's, not twins".
Why Wax
Self Love Looks Good
I look my best when I am open, joyful and compassionate.
Mine is a storie of hope and blessings. Im ambitious, hardworking and simple things make me happy. I believe in trying to be on good terms with everyone. My favorite thing in the world is fluffing Mike's pillows. My husband is my best friend, my favorite person, the first one I go to with anything good or bad. I never have to ask,do you love me?; because he shows me by the way he treats me everyday.
Blogging my thoughts of motherhood and our family is my way to share our journey.
Look in the mirror and tell yourself one thing that you like about yourself other than looks
It's a great pick me-up & helps your day start off better
Beauty
Someone who is comfortable in her own skin. That is beautiful. When I was a kid I sought beauty in perfection. As I grow older I have began to value the imperfect - for it is there that the unique, and the authenic is manafested. It is there that we see that which makes each individual unique. I am moved by anything that reminds me of the vulnerability of life, and the courage it takes to realy live. I realize that we earn the way we end up looking. Time it seems, gives us all a chance to really be beautiful.
Hydration H2o is the best Skincare Treatment
Staying hydrated is essential for the health of your skin. Water helps flush impurities out of the body, helps regulate body temperature, and carries nutrients and oxyegen to the cells. Get in the habit of drinking approximately sixty-four ounces (that's eight eight-ounce glasses) of water a day. Carry a water bottle in your bag so you can hydrate easily throuhout the day. To keep from getting bored, flavor your water with a splash of pomegranate juice or cranberry juice concentrate, slices of fresh lemon, lime or cucumber. or a few sprigs of mint.