Thursday, February 12, 2009

Confession

Forgive me God for I have committed the Ultimate Skin Sin !!! Being and exhausted mommy, I started a bad habit of going to bed without washing my face. Regardless of how tired or dirty my face is, I always manage to slather on some moisturizer so I don't feel like my face is cracking. Last night I was so exhausted that I didn't get up to put on night cream.

There was a tube of our baby's Boudreaux's Butt Paste on my night stand.

Yes I did........

Desperate to sleep I slathered some all over my face. Then said a "Forgive me God for I have committed the Ultimate Skin Sin" prayer. In case your wondering there were no beneficial results other than my face felt smooth as a BABY'S BUTT.

1 comment:

  1. This just cracked me up. I'll have to send you some moisturiser you can leave on your nightstand!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete