
European Facial
When I do a European Facial I use Sam Par and Gly-Med products.
This skin care treatment includes a deep cleaning,
a sensational steaming while exfoliating with the aroma therapy correcteur mousse.
Your skin will refresh in the luxury of two masks.
First the green clay purifying mask, second revitalizing mask. While the green clay mask is drying I will give you a hand and arm massage. Next you will enjoy a 32 step massage of the decollete face, and shoulders, followed by the replenishing revitalizing mask that hydrates your skin.
Finished with a moisturizer this facial nourishes and refines the skin.
After this Spa treatment you will leave the treatment feeling pampered.
When I do a European Facial I use Sam Par and Gly-Med products.
This skin care treatment includes a deep cleaning,
a sensational steaming while exfoliating with the aroma therapy correcteur mousse.
Your skin will refresh in the luxury of two masks.
First the green clay purifying mask, second revitalizing mask. While the green clay mask is drying I will give you a hand and arm massage. Next you will enjoy a 32 step massage of the decollete face, and shoulders, followed by the replenishing revitalizing mask that hydrates your skin.
Finished with a moisturizer this facial nourishes and refines the skin.
After this Spa treatment you will leave the treatment feeling pampered.


